In this 90-minute online event replay, Dr Libby shares everything you need to know about Rushing Woman's Syndrome, including the three stages of Rushing Woman’s Syndrome and what to look out for, why we often counteract our stress with more stress—and how to get off this roundabout.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
Do you frequently feel wound up, exhausted, or as though you’re sprinting from one task to the next—yet never really making a dent in your to-do list?
You’re not alone. Now, more than ever, we are all being asked to adapt and face uncertainty like no time in recent history, and this can illicit an enormous ‘rush’ as we scramble to adjust.
Many of us were already navigating an overflowing inbox, pressured deadlines, and racing thoughts—all the while keeping on top of household chores and making sure those we cared about were happy, well and thriving. And now, well, the ever changing environment we find ourselves in!
Amidst the rush it can seem almost impossible to see how life could be any different when there is so much to do. So much feels urgent, and by the time you get to the end of the day it can feel like you’ve never done enough—half of today’s tasks now need to carry over to tomorrow and that’s already jam packed—where do the days go? And what is all of this doing to your health in the process?
Yes, life is different, yes this past year has had challenges AND it is possible to live a busy and full life amidst the uncertainty and change—without the rush and the health consequences this can illicit.
If you think you might be a Rushing Woman or you want to understand how stress affects your body or how to spend less time with the stress response switched on, then you do not want to miss this online event.
Come and learn:
- The three stages of Rushing Woman’s Syndrome and what to look out for
- Why we often counteract our stress with more stress—and how to get off this roundabout
- Why stress can feel so addictive
- How stress disrupts blood sugar and the health challenges this can bring
- Physical signs and symptoms of the rush
- The impact of the rush on our gut
- What the rush can do to our hormones
- The emotional factors that contribute to why we rush
- How stress can lead us to store body fat
- Ways to spot burn out, and how to catch this early
- Supplement, lifestyle and mindset changes
- Practical steps and tips to help you stop the rush
Remember, we rush because we care. It’s now time now to turn some of that precious care towards yourself—come and find out why.
- 90 minutes of jaw-dropping insights on Rushing Woman’s Syndrome from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the online event for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in