How much is your quality of sleep impacting on your life?
Do you wake up feeling groggy, unrefreshed, a bit achey
or just wishing you could stay in bed all day?
Are you a night owl who often finds you burn the midnight oil just to try and squeeze in the demands of your day?
Do you regularly experience a low mood or find yourself reaching for things to lift your mood and energy to get you through the day?
Solving your sleep could be your key to greater health.
When we sleep well we are better able to burn body fat efficiently, we are more resilient to stress and have a stronger immune system.
In this impactful two hour event, Dr Libby will address your sleep, mood and fatigue from nutritional, biochemical and emotional aspects, and offer you steps to cultivate greater health in your life.
Book NZ Book AU
- Why you may struggle with sleep
- What you can do to lift your mood and get yourself out of a rut
- Why you feel so fatigued, despite getting a good sleep
- What to do when you experience low moods
- The link between sleep, anxiety and depression
- Nutrients required for a restful night
- What you can do if you’re experiencing chronic or adrenal fatigue
- Teenagers and sleep – are they lazy or truly tired?
- How your gut health could be impacting on your mood and fatigue
- Why you wake up in the middle of the night or struggle to fall asleep
- Why nightmares or nightsweats may be waking you at night
- The serious cycle of stress and sleep
- Are naps necessary or do they disrupt your sleep?
- Can sleep aids enhance your rest?
- If sleep could be the missing link in shifting your body fat
With good sleep, you give your body what it needs for great health.
If you’d like to understand more about your sleep, mood or why you feel so fatigued then you don’t want to miss this event.
This is a great event to bring your partners and teenagers along to – help sort the sleep of those you care about.
Book your place now.
Events held in New Zealand and Australia
– see locations and book your place below