Feeling puffy and swollen from fluid retention or bloating is not only incredibly uncomfortable, it can wreak havoc with the level of trust a woman has in her body. In this 90-minute online event replay, Dr Libby teaches you the reasons why we can experience fluid retention and bloating, and the steps to take to ease this suffering, naturally.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
Perhaps you notice bloating occurs with your cycle, after you eat, or at the end of the day. Or maybe you hold fluid around your ankles, your arms, or your mid-section. Regardless of where bloating or fluid retention shows up for you, it is possible to remedy this—the first step is to work out why this is a symptom for you.
We are mostly made up of fluid, and for that reason there are many systems in the body that influence our ability to hold and expel it from the body. Similarly, bloating is often a combination of fluid, air, gas or inflammation, with many contributing factors, which is why it can be so hard to get to the bottom of ‘why’ we experience these symptoms.
Fluid retention and bloating can be the result of different drivers. You might have both or just one of them. Commonly, we hold onto fluid or experience bloating when our sex hormones are out of balance, if we are eating certain foods that we don’t digest well, a whole range of digestive system issues can be involved, our liver may be struggling, our thyroid not working properly, stress hormones production might be high or our kidneys may need more support. And they can both occur for a number of other reasons.
Come and learn:
- The reasons behind why we can retain fluid
- What drives bloating and why it happens
- Ways to decipher what’s driving your fluid retention or bloating
- Why cellular health is so crucial to maintaining optimal fluid levels
- Reasons excess gas can be the problem and what to do about this
- Which foods commonly trigger bloating
- Nutrients and supplements that can help the body excrete excess fluid
- Ways to alleviate fluid retention
- Quick tips to ease discomfort from bloating
- 90 minutes of jaw-dropping insights on fluid retention and bloating from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the online event replay for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in