In this 90-minute online live event, Dr Libby shares everything you need to know about endometriosis, including understanding and diagnosing endometriosis, factors that can contribute to endometriosis and differences between endometriosis and common period symptoms.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
If endometriosis or adenomyosis is something you suffer from, or suspect you might suffer from, then you don’t want to miss what Dr Libby has to share on this important topic.
Endometriosis is a condition that causes tissue similar to uterine tissue, to grow in areas outside the uterus—commonly on places such as the fallopian tubes, ovaries or outside the bowel. This tissue can then behave like uterine tissue—thickening and shedding with a woman’s monthly cycle which usually involves severe pain and an inflammatory response.
Common symptoms of endometriosis include severe period pain, bloating, nausea and vomiting, headaches, heavy periods, intermitting bleeding throughout the cycle and bowel challenges. A woman suffering from endometriosis may have one, several or none of these symptoms, which is why it can take decades to diagnose.
Come and learn:
- Understanding and diagnosing endometriosis
- Factors that can contribute to endometriosis
- Differences between endometriosis and common period symptoms
- The link between endometriosis and digestive system challenges
- The importance of liver health in endometriosis
- Endometriosis vs adenomyosis
- The role of your immune system in endometriosis
- Dietary and lifestyle adjustments that can support endometriosis
- Practical steps you can take to ease endometriosis pain
Suitable for women of all menstruation stages—from puberty to early perimenopause.
- 90 minutes of jaw-dropping insights from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the online event for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in