In this 80-minute online event replay, come and learn from Dr Libby as she teaches you why so many struggle through perimenopause and the steps you can take to ease that suffering, naturally.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
It’s something we all go through, and yet the level of suffering we experience during our perimenopausal transition can vary greatly.
From sleepless nights, to waking with soaked sheets, unexplained increases in body fat, a decrease in libido, a changed menstrual flow and anxious feelings or mood swings like never before. This time can be confusing, confronting and daunting.
And it doesn’t need to be this way.
It is possible to have a smooth transition through perimenopause, naturally.
Whether you’re in perimenopause, approaching it, or generally interested in women’s health, there will be something for you in this online event.
Come and learn:
- Why perimenopause happens and ways your body will let you know you’re approaching it or in it
- What causes the body to lay down additional fat during this time and how to alter this process
- Why healthy levels of progesterone are important and how to support these
- Symptoms of estrogen fluctuations during perimenopause
- Ways to alleviate uncomfortable symptoms such as heavy bleeding and flooding, insomnia, or periods that now come too frequently
- The importance of maintaining good iron levels across this time and why this can be difficult
- How a hysterectomy affects perimenopause
- If it’s possible to go through perimenopause twice
- 80 minutes of jaw-dropping insights on perimenopause from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the recording for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in