In this 90-minute online event replay, Dr Libby shares indispensable advice on how to solve your sleep challenges and gain an understanding of why you don’t sleep well, and the steps you can take to find your path back to consistent, good quality sleep.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
Getting great sleep can make a world of difference to how we feel, yet when we stack up night after night, year after year, or even decade after decade, of poor sleep, it can take its toll on our experience of life.
Come and join Dr Libby as she looks at the biochemical, nutritional and emotional reasons why you might not be getting a great night’s rest and helps you to solve your sleep challenges. Can you recall the last time you had a great sleep? Or do you feel like you spend your days trying to keep your eyes open…that is, until bedtime when sleep somehow seems to elude you? Or perhaps you can drift off ok, yet you frequently wake in the small hours of the night and struggle to get back to sleep. Everything is more difficult when we’re tired and for so many people today, it’s a lack of great quality sleep that is driving this perpetual fatigue. When plagued with sleep challenges, it can be difficult to know where to start. Perhaps your sleep challenges started as the result of biochemical changes, a nutritional deficiency, or an emotional worry, and layers were added as you carried this tiredness around with you. Finding what led to your sleep challenges, is often the road out.
Come and learn:
- How to decipher what’s really driving your sleep challenges – biochemically, nutritionally and emotionally
- What does sleep do?
- Ways to avoid sabotaging your own sleep cycle
- The concept of ‘sleep trains’ and how to make sure you’re on board
- Why gut health is so crucial to outstanding sleep
- The emotional aspects of sleep
- How appetite and sleep are connected
- If the way you breathe at night is impacting on the quality of your rest
- What to do when your serotonin-melatonin seesaw is disrupted
- How to develop an optimal sleep cycle
- If ‘sleep debt’ is a real thing. And, if so, how to catch up
- How to activate the calm arm of your nervous system to support better sleep
- Tips to ease anxious feelings and disrupt a stress-sleeplessness-stress cycle
- 90 minutes of jaw-dropping insights on sleep from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the online event for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in