Dr Libby Weaver is an internationally renowned nutritional biochemist, a thirteen-times bestselling author and global speaker.
Dr Libby and her team are dedicated to sharing health and wellness information with the world in an empowering and easy to understand way; whether this is through books, courses, supplements, live events or various media channels.
Nutrition Communications Assistant
Due to a valued staff member heading off to pursue full-time research, we’re looking for a degree-qualified holistic nutrition professional who loves writing to join our team. This non-clinical role will assist in sharing the nutritional and biochemical parts of our message to our wider audience.
Dr Libby Weaver (PhD) is one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, a thirteen-times bestselling author and an international speaker. Our mission is to educate and inspire people in all aspects of health and we do this through online courses, books, our supplement range and live events. Our focus is predominantly on women’s health.
You must be formally qualified (Bachelor’s degree) in human nutrition. Most importantly, you must have comprehensive and detailed knowledge of nutrition science and biochemistry, and be able to communicate health and nutrition information in a succinct and clear way that is congruent with our brand. You also understand that emotional health is of equal importance as physical health.
Regular tasks include:
- Working with the team to communicate our messages of health and wellness, ensuring accuracy across all communications
- Supporting participants and answering questions in written format in our online courses
- Managing customer queries via the web and social media platforms
- Research and writing support to Dr Libby and her team
- Brainstorming and working with the team to produce new products
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in human nutrition
- 2 – 3 years work experience (can be in any field)
- Ability to apply scientific rigor to ensure TGA adherence and uphold regulations
- An understanding of Dr Libby’s three-pillar approach to nutrition and health, and our brand voice (not essential, but highly regarded)
- Exceptional writing skills with a passion for sharing health information in a clear and concise manner
- A grammatical guru who’s confident they’re there with their attention to detail
- A patient and kind person who is just as happy helping someone with a web query as they are researching and sharing complex information
- Drive, initiative and self-motivation; doesn’t need to be told what to do and enjoys working independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work from home and self-manage deadlines as required
- A multitasker who is comfortable wearing many hats and is happy to work and adapt within a small team.
If the descriptions above resonate with you and you’re looking for a role within the health industry where you can share your knowledge and impact many people’s lives, without the one-on-one patient experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by emailing us a cover letter, CV and a 400 – 500 word article, written by you, on any health subject that you feel passionate and knowledgeable about. Please email your application to email@example.com before 20 Nov 2020.
Due to border restrictions, if you are unable to attend an interview in person we will arrange for an interview via Zoom.
- Join us in our Burleigh Heads, Queensland office
- Unique opportunity to work alongside Dr Libby and within a team of passionate people in the health and wellness industry
- Full time role
Please note our offices will be closed from 20 Dec – 6 Jan 2020.
We will commence interviews once we return for the new year and will be in contact with short listed applicants then.
We're sorry, this position has been filled.
Thank you to everyone that applied.