In this 90-minute online live event, Dr Libby shares everything you need to know about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), including signs and symptoms of PCOS, understanding and diagnosing PCOS, and practical steps you can take to ease your PCOS symptoms.
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a common, sometimes tricky to diagnose condition, that drives a cluster of symptoms women can experience when they aren’t consistently ovulating regularly, when they have a higher level of androgens and multiple cysts accumulating on the ovaries.
Common symptoms of PCOS include irregular (or no) periods, acne and or backne, hirsutism, excessive hair growth on the body, dysregulated blood sugar, an increase in body fat and a loss of hair on the scalp—and while these can be immensely frustrating, it is possible to ease these symptoms naturally.
If PCOS is something you suffer from, or suspect you might suffer from, then you don’t want to miss what Dr Libby has to share on this important topic.
Suitable for women of all menstruation stages—from puberty to early perimenopause.
Come and learn:
- Signs and symptoms of PCOS
- Understanding and diagnosing PCOS
- Different aspects of PCOS, including inflammation, insulin resistance and adrenal health challenges
- The role of the thyroid in PCOS
- How the oral contraceptive pill can influence PCOS
- Dietary and lifestyle adjustments that can support PCOS
- Supplements that can support PCOS
- Practical steps you can take to ease your PCOS symptoms
- 90 minutes of jaw-dropping insights on PCOS from Dr Libby
- Access to rewatch the online event for 60 days
Watch anytime on demand for 60 days
What people have said about Dr Libby’s online events:
Dr Libby has featured in