How often do you catch yourself saying ‘yes’ when you …
Almost-Apple Pie in a Cup
The perfect cool-weather warmer, this nourishing and sustaining drink is just the thing on a crisp winter’s morning (it’s actually good at any time of the year!). When people crave coffee, what they’re often craving is a hot milky drink and this delicious drink provides a wonderful caffeine-free alternative that satisfies that craving.
- 1 young coconut flesh and its water
- 1/3 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- seeds from 1 cardamom pod
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a saucepan on high heat and whisk continuously for 5 minutes, ensuring that none of the mixture sticks.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with a little cinnamon.