Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 20-30 squares, Freezer Friendly.
Print This Recipe
- 220g peeled sweet potato, roughly chopped in same sized pieces
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Steam sweet potato until it is soft and tender, then mash.
- Combine all ingredients (except shredded coconut) in a high-speed blender with the cooked sweet potato. Blend until well combined (for no longer than 10 seconds, otherwise the fats will split the mixture).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut with the blended mixture and combine gently.
- Line a slice tin with greaseproof paper and spread the mixture evenly in the tin. Refrigerate until set, then cut into slices.